We got a double dose of candy this year since we went to our Stake's Trunk-Or-Treat on Saturday night, and then we also chose to go Trick-or-Treating, too. I really don't like Trunk-or-Treating, but this one we went to was packed! I've never seen such a big one. On Sunday night, we went around the neighborhood with a new family in our ward, the Odils. They have a son named Peng (pronounced Pung) that is in Lydia's class at church and school and they have become fast friends. It was fun to get to know them a little better. We had a great time Trick-or-Treating. I always love to see the excited kids running from house to house in their cute costumes. And of course we had TONS of Trick-or-Treaters. I had to get double the amount of candy that I usually get to make sure I had enough for the Trunk-or-Treat and Trick-or-Treaters. Here are our costumes for this year:

Hermione Granger

Vampire Princess

Pricess Lydia

Shy little witch that didn't want her picture taken

still not cooperating

On another note, I just wanted to show you a new decoration that Garrett created for our parties this year. It's hard to see in the picture, but I thought the giant spiderweb turned out really awesome!
5 comments:
Great costumes! WOW! Love the spider web and spider......very cool! Very fun!
Yeah, that spider web was cool! Your costumes are fun! Did Garrett & Noah dress up? Paige looked really good, especially since her eyes looked red in the picture! Are you going to post about your party too? I want to hear what you did!
Oh, and so jealous about your trick-or-treaters. We had a total of 4! So sad.
Love it all!
I'm jealous of trick or treaters too, we had 2. I love it when the whole neighborhood gets out for some fun! Everyone looks great in their costumes! Love the spider and web!
Post a Comment