Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3rd Annual Halloween Party

We had our adult Halloween Party a couple of Fridays ago. It was a lot of fun and Iam so glad that people keep coming back to our party every year. I think the funnest part is seeing everyone's costumes. People are really creative and we had some great costumes this year.
Our guests:
Jed and Shanell Proctor
Zombie Prom King and Queen
Brian and Leslie Podwys
"The MadHatter and Alice"
Terri and Aaron Nissinen
"Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy"
Garrett and I
The Wolf (dressed as grandma) and Little Red Riding Hood
"Grandma"
Kenny and Ameeta Larson
"Christmas Tree and Snow"

Tonya and Tim Kelley
"Nun and Priest"
Dave and Gabe Jensen
"Roman Guard and Queen"
Shawn and Rockelle Dixon
"Soccer Referees"
Robyn and Jason Clement
"Flapper and Gangster"
Beth and Randy Brown
"Princess Leia and Han Solo"
Nathan and Suki Braithwaite
"Pirates"
Caleb and Kendra Anderson
"Bat-man"
Tom and Heidi Alsop
"Luke Skywalker and Princess Lei-a"
Playing the Newlywed Game
This year's contestants: The Jensens, The Larsons, The Braithwaites and the Podwys's. The Nissinens' always come up with such fun questions for this game. You really learn a lot about people and hear some funny stories.
Overall, it turned out to be a successful night--and my house finally got a good cleaning!

6 comments:

tiffany said...

Oh what fun! Glad you've found a fun little tradition you like doing with your friends!! You are right....it is fun looking at all the creative costumes!! I loved yours and Garrett's! His wolf head looked kind of like Hayden's werewolf head!

Lisa said...

I LOVE your party post every year. Miss you all! Great costumes! And btw, Garrett - hilarious!

JoAnnHansen said...

Really fun costumes that everyone had! I'm happy that you continue your fun Halloween tradition!

Megan said...

Yay for a Halloween post! I loved your costumes! Didn't Garrett freak out the girls with that mask? I also liked Alice and the Madhatter. It's so fun that you have that party every year!!

we share: said...

I am so sad when I see this. You hav eno idea how mush we wich we could have been there! We were talking about it last week and wondering if you were doing it again. We miss our ward SOOOO much. :( I am glad you had fun! Is Beth wearing a temple dress? Too funny!

we share: said...

sorry for my bad grammer/ spelling... I wrote that fast!