This is a picture of the inside of the tornado that I got off of their website. You start off going down this slide in the dark and then you go down this steep drop off (sometimes backwards--which always freaked me out) and then come out in this yellow and red area (it looks like a top from the outside) and you slide back and forth going up the sides to the point where the person across from you is looking down on you and you are hoping that they don't fall on top of you. :) Sorry, not the best description, but it was fun--"wicked awesome" is how my girls described it.
This is another picture I got off their website of the fort with the big bucket of water, although I don't think this one was in the Washington one because it looks different.
The hotel part was really nice, too. We just got a basic room, but there are much cooler ones with bunk beds for the kids and "cabins" in the rooms for the kids as well. Maybe next time we'll try to get one of those rooms.
They also have arcades and restaurants and something called MagiQuest where you can buy ridiculously priced high-tech wands and go on a live-action adventure game, solving magical challenges and quests to earn powers and points and move on to bigger quests and adventures. Garrett got wands for Maggie and Lydia and they had a blast going throughout the resort on these quests.
What's nice about this place is that you can start swimming at 1pm the day you get there, until it closes at 10 pm. You check out the next morning at 11, but you can still stay and swim until it closes that night. It's a really fun place and I think we'll definitely be going back again next year.
5 comments:
I love those indoor water parks!! I want to do the Great Wolf Lodge, though! The closest one is in Cincinnatti (2 hrs. away). Glad you had such a great time! What a fun little get-a-way!
we will be going too!
We've been to the one in Wisconsin Dells a couple of years ago and did that MagiQuest game as well. They are lots of fun!
They have a Great Wolf Lodge here too and I've always wanted to go, but I figured I'd wait until the kids were a bit older. Looks like a ton of fun!!
Wow, I've never heard of them! Someone really had an imagination! Looks like a blast -especially for the kids! Looks like you had a great time! Little Noah is a growin!
Post a Comment