Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Last summer (2009), our ward had a silent auction. My friend's husband is a photographer and they were auctioning off a photo shoot and all the photos on a disc. So, I bid on it and won. I didn't use it then because we had two family reunions planned that summer and we were getting family pictures taken at each reunion. So, they were nice enough to let me hang on to it and use it whenever. So, after Noah was born, we figured it was a good time to get another family picture. So, here are the pictures from that photo shoot.
Thanks Shawn and Rockelle for the great pictures!















9 comments:

Beth said...

they turned out great. I love the one with Noah smiling!

JoAnnHansen said...

Precious family pictures! I just smile as I look at them and enjoy! Those beautiful girls are really growing up! How did you get Noah to laugh? Cute!

tiffany said...

Those are great pictures, Mindy! I love the colors you're all wearing, too! Love that one of you and the kids and Noah has that huge smile.....too cute!

Anonymous said...

Really cute, Mindy Sue! I love the colors as well. You have a very cute family!

Megan said...

Ditto to what everyone else said. Bella is such a doll and I liked the one with Garrett and Noah too. I'm glad they turned out so well!

Anonymous said...

having a gorgeous family to take pictures of always makes for great pictures!

Anonymous said...

you look very nice!

Jodi said...

Great pictures Mindy! I love it when they turn out. It makes me nervous when we get our pictures taken. I know how hard it is for me to get a decent picture, especially with my boys. They are beautiful, I love the one of Garrett and Noah as well!

Sara said...

those turned out sooo cute!