Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random pictures of Noah

Been taking a lot of pictures of Noah...here's a few recent ones...







He's getting to be a lot more social now with more talking and smiling. He is so cute and so fun to kiss!
At his 2 month check-up, Noah weighed 11 lbs and was 23 inches long. It's been a couple of weeks since his appointment. I weighed him the other day on our scale, and he's already up to 13 lbs!

8 comments:

tiffany said...

Awww!! He's getting bigger!! I've been wanting to see some more pics of him....adorable!! Kiss him for me!

Solviej said...

You've just got to love that baby boy!

Megan said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love that first one of Paige holding him. So precious.

JoAnnHansen said...

Great to see those cute pictures of baby boy Noah!!! He is growing and filling out! Yeah for Noah!!

Beth said...

so cute! Love the baby smiles!

kate n. said...

Heartbreaker, here he comes!

tiffany said...

LOVE the new family photo!!!! Where did you get that taken? Was if for any special occasion, like Christmas card photos or something? It's great!! I want a copy! I finally got around to getting you a baby present for Noah yesterday....I'll hopefully get it in the mail today or this weekend! Blog background looks awesome, too, btw!

Megan said...

Yeah, I was wondering how your family photo shoot went and it looks like it was a success! What a cute picture! You'll have to do a post with the other ones.