Wow--can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged anything. I am way behind...here's to hoping I'll be able to catch up some time soon!
At the end of July, Garrett's brother Josh and his wife Tanya and their two cute kids, Hannah and Caleb, came to visit us for the weekend. We had a great time with them and it was so good to visit with them and get reaquainted. We mostly hung out at home, but we also went to the Washington County Fair with them. So here are pictures from our weekend with them. (Sorry there are so many pictures!)
At the end of July, Garrett's brother Josh and his wife Tanya and their two cute kids, Hannah and Caleb, came to visit us for the weekend. We had a great time with them and it was so good to visit with them and get reaquainted. We mostly hung out at home, but we also went to the Washington County Fair with them. So here are pictures from our weekend with them. (Sorry there are so many pictures!)
Bella looking at the bunnies
3 comments:
Glad you're going to try and catch up on here!! (Even though you've got a good excuse) Good luck with the beginning of school this week!
Yay, it's fun to see new pictures. The fair looked fun. Colin started school today, but I'll probably call you tomorrow afternoon since I have to go grocery shopping this afternoon. Anyway I'll talk to you soon!
Lots of fun pictures! Great weekend! How are the girls doing in school? Does it give you any more time???
Post a Comment