Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a crazy time...

I have tried numerous times to sit down and get a post "posted", but oh my heavens...there is so little spare time when you are taking care of a newborn and 4 other kids and are completely sleep-deprived. We'll see how far I get on this post. (I'm giving up my nap to get this finished by the way). =)

4th of July
Since 4th of July fell on a Sunday this year, they had our parade on Saturday the 3rd. Since I was still in the hospital, Garrett and my mom took the girls to the parade.



After the parade, they came to visit me in the hospital. Mom got the girls these cute 4th of July shirts and necklaces.


Garrett likes to set off his own fireworks at home. Bella thought they were loud.


Lydia all cozy in the car, watching the fireworks

Hanging out at home
It FINALLY warmed up around here, so we were able to put up our pool and the girls have been in it every day for hours at a time.
Bella and Paige
Garrett hooked up some garden hoses that have holes all down the length of the hose so that they hung over the slide to make a water slide.
Enjoying the summer day
just a random picture of cute Bella
Bella laying out after a day of swimming. She'd kick back in her chair and say, "Nice"

Bella is loving Noah! She loves to hold him and help out. She gets right up into his face and says, "Hi baby Noah". Except when she says Noah, it sounds like "Neea".

Zoo
Garrett took the girls to the zoo one day so that I could have some quiet time. It was so nice of him!


Grandma and the girls the night before she left.
And the seven of us
Here are a few more recent pictures of Noah:



5 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for giving up your nap! It's always fun to post what's going on. BTW I have the newpaper that has Noah's announcement printed in it.

gmckibbe said...

Oh, thanks Beth. We don't get the paper, so I usually forget about checking for that.

tiffany said...

Hey Mind.....nice to see how you're doing!! I'm sure you're busier than ever!! You look great! It's hard to believe you're now a family of 7!! So close to being identical to the line-up of our family. (just would have to switch Noah and Bella's place) Give me a call sometime!

Megan said...

Yeah, thanks for giving up your nap. We love to see pictures and hear how everyone's doing. I couldn't believe your kids were in jackets/pants for the 4th of July fireworks! I guess you're happy that it warmed up. Looks like the girls are having fun in the backyard. Baby Noah's so cute. He's so small. Keep us updated when you can and try to get some sleep!

JoAnnHansen said...

Great to see all of the pictures! I really had a fun time!
Hope you are all surviving! Hang in there!