Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day and Noah's room

Here are a few pictures from Father's day. I think Garrett had a fun day. We sure are glad that he's such a good dad--we all love him so much! Here he is opening presents:



And here he is with his girls who love him to death

We rearranged all the rooms upstairs, so that we could have a room for Noah. We moved Maggie and Lydia into Bella's old room, then moved Paige and Bella into Maggie's old room. Now Noah is in Lydia's and Paige's old room. We decided that we wanted to paint his room after we found a bed set that we liked. The bed set is a sports theme, but with deep dark colors like a dark red, navy blue and dark brown and light brown. So, we painted the top part of the walls a light brown, then alternated the bottom walls navy blue and dark brown. Then we put a chair rail up around the middle of the room. We put up the valence over the window, too. We have all the bedding that goes with it and a cute little mobile and a rug, too. We won't use those until we get Bella out of her crib and get Noah out of our room and into his own room.

Getting ready to paint
The girls were dying to help paint




The finished product, minus the crib

I am in the process of making wall hangings out of the dust ruffle that came with the bed set. Hopefully I'll get those done soon. And then I'd like to put his name on the wall in big red letters to bring out more of the red in the room. I guess I can work on these things after he gets here, too. Only 3 more days!!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

tIt looks great! Can't believe he's almost here! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!! Cant wait to meet the little guy!

Tonya said...

I love the room. I can't wait to meet the little man.