
Today is mine and Garrett's 13th wedding anniversary. Wow! 13 years. We can't believe it. We went out and celebrated last night by eating at a Vietnamese restaurant called Vivi's. (His choice completely--I'm not that adventurous with food). It was good though, so I was glad he insisted that I try it. We then went out to see Sherlock Holmes, which was an excellent movie. Our night out was low-key and nothing exciting, but always fun to spend some alone time together.
Since we've been married, we've lived in Utah (going to school), Alaska and Texas (for summers between sememsters) and then Oregon for 10 years. He's been with Intel since graduating from BYU --although he's been involved in various jobs within Intel. We've had 4 kids and have one on the way. We've had a lot of fun vacations with family and had good times here at home (our second house).
Its amazing how your love for a person can grow and get stronger through the years. Garrett is so amazing with the love he shows me and the girls and how he's so willing to help around the house and especially with the girls. He changes diapers and gets up in the middle of the night with me when we have newborn babies, he cleans the shower for me which is the chore that I absolutely hate! He fixes the girls hair for them and helps me get them ready for school in the morning. He makes us all laugh and gets really silly with the girls. They love spending time with him and so do I. He is such a great person and he loves his family. Thanks for the wonderful 13 years Garrett and here's to many, many more!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!
I think you both are so great!!!
Happy Anniversary
That is so sweet! (I got all teary-eyed.) You guys really do have such a great relationship!! You're very lucky.....you both work so well together! Glad you had a nice night out together.
On another note, Tad was just asking me....when do you find out if baby #5 is another darling girl or a bouncing baby boy??????????? We are all getting curious! Let us know.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute.
Wow, I can't believe it's been 13 years either. Time flies! You guys really are great together! I'm glad you had a fun night too. I still want to see Holmes. Love the post!
Congrats Mindy and Garret!
It's go great that you can celebrate your anniversary with love and commitment. Marriage is not always easy, and you both work hard together to make it work.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
You two make it look easy. Congratulations.
Post a Comment