He's been kicking a lot more, or rather, I'm starting to feel him move around more. This is my favorite part of being pregnant. I love to be able to feel the baby's movements--it's really the most amazing thing to feel! I think I'll miss that when this is all over, since this will be our last baby. It's crazy to think that after this baby, I can get rid of all maternity stuff and then baby clothes, and toys...that is so WEIRD. I've been having babies and taking care of kids for 10 years now, so that's all I know. It's kind of exciting to move on, but I think more sad. To think that this stage of my life is coming to an end, but that pre-teen stuff is already starting. It's really a weird thing to think about. But, I'm still pregnant and have one more baby to hold and love and spoil. I think I'll focus on that right now and enjoy it the best I can! (And deal with the pre-teen stuff at the same time. Scary!)
On a side note, I tried and tried to scan a picture from the sonogram, but for some reason it's not letting us scan it as a jpeg file, only a pdf; so I can't get it to download here. Sorry. If we figure something out soon, we'll post them. But until then...
(Garrett wanted me to use a sonogram picture from one of the other kids...because he says they all look alike anyhow! :) I didn't want to do that.
7 comments:
I am laughing....Garrett is so funny, trying to trick us with an old sonogram picture! LOL! I'm so excited for you guys!! It's neat to be able to experience both sexes. I'm still having a hard time getting rid of baby toys. I need to be getting rid of alot....our playroom is exploding with too many toys, but I hate to.
You both better send me toys for the house, or box them up and save them for your grandchildren....you will want them.
It is sad to complete that part of your life, but it can't go on forever! It is hard to give up those precious moments of little babies....I didn't like it either!
So just ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!!!
We're so ecstatic for you! When mom told me I couldn't help but give a little yelp of joy-Jacob too! Wow-it is hard to wrap your mind around, that we'll have 2 McKibben boys in the family now! And here we thought that the McKibben line might not make it past this generation...glad to be wrong about that!!
HOORAY!!!! 5th time is a charm. :) We're so excited for you. Boys are a blast. That little boy is going to be so spoiled by all of his sisters.
How exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! He'll be so adorable. Good for all of you! Do you have any name ideas yet?
I'm still soo excited that you're having a boy!! I just can't believe it! So fun. I forgot to tell you on the phone that if you want, you can borrow some of my boy baby clothes. I know you'll certainly want to buy some, but mine are available if you want them. Just let me know. Strange that I would have baby things that you don't have!
Post a Comment