The girls have worked hard all year long in their classes and have all come along away. The recital is a fun way to show off all their new skills and dress up in fun costumes and wear a little make-up! My girls were really excited about that part! Lydia and Maggie were a little nervous before the recital, but Paige wasn't the least bit phased by it. They all did well and remembered their parts. Garrett and I were so proud of them.Here are a few pictures of them in their costumes. I realized that I don't have a very good picture of Paige with her chick hat on, so there's one of her at rehearsal, but she's looking to the side, so it's not a great picture, but at least you can see the hat.

La Bamba Lydia
She's holding her hands up like that because she holds maracas in her dance and she wanted to pose accurately.

Little Chick Paigey
Paige is the middle one--I guess it's not a very good picture of the hat either.
Maggie hated her costume and was constantly pulling her shorts down--she felt very uncomfortable everytime she put it on. I wish they would have picked something a little cuter for her, she's such a cute girl!




9 comments:
way cute!!!Your girls are so tall and so adorable.
They look adorable, I bet it was so fun to watch! Are you growing out Lydia's bangs? I like them all pulled back (or grown out), she has such a beautiful little face! Can't wait to see all of them and you guys in August!!
I actually was thinking about them on the 20th and hoping their recital was going well. We signed up for a few summer classes to give it a try. Maybe we'll carpool this year! The girls look great!
I am so proud of you girls...you each did wonderfully!!!
They fortunately get their dancing skills from their mother...We used to go to a lot of the dances at the WILK when we were dating @ BYU...it was a lot of fun...but those were sometimes too tame for Mindy...If you can get her on top of a table, then you can really see her move...(p.s. it only takes a pepsi and some mexican sun)..I think I may even have some pictures somewhere... hmm..where are those???
What great pictures of the girls...
all of them look so ADORABLE, and I'm glad that they had a fun time.
Wonderful memories! Great experiences. Grandma is proud of them.
Mindy, we have pepsi here, and wonderful sun...what will happen???
I'm always the last to comment. Ditto to everyone else's comments!
The picture totally reminds me of when me and my sisters did dancing as kids. So much fun. I can't wait for Mailei to be old enough to do dancing and I want to see you dance on the table Mindy.
I know what our entertainment will be now in Maine. Let's not forget to stock up on the Pepsi!! :)
Is that Paige holding the flag for your main blog picture?
Post a Comment