So, my friend Terri and I decided to throw a Halloween party, because we both love Halloween and, let's be honest...who doesn't love a good party? So, I hosted it and she spread the word. We pretty much invited the whole ward and we got a really good turnout. By the way, this party was a great motivator for me to get my Halloween stuff out! So, thanks for the motivation Terri! Here are some pictures of all the great, fun, creative people that came: (I hope I got everyone that came--sorry if I didn't)

Derek and Charlyn Ames
Beth and Randy Brown
Rockelle and Sean Dixon
Gabe and Dave Jensen
Megan Schneider and Julie Olsen (both of their husbands were working, so they came together)
Terra and David Sharp
Sydette and Brian Squire
This first video is of the girls eating donuts off the string...The next one is the boys. Notice in particular how Colin swallows his donut whole, while Aaron--true to his "character" pulls the donut off with his hands and then eats it--Classic!





5 comments:
Congrats on your successful Halloween Party--looks like it was a lot of fun! I loved seeing how everyone dressed up. I like the Highlander outfits!
Yeah, your party looked like quite the success!! I'll bet you're glad you did it. I love the bookcase you have with Dept. 56 on it! I haven't seen that before. And you and Garrett looked great!! Can't wait to see you!
We so totally missed out. Looks like a great party for sure. I can't believe how awesome everyone looks. Can't wait until next year.
Garrett rocks a kilt like no one else ever could. I would love to catch up with McKibbĂŁo, the Great White North.
-Jason Sherwood (a mission buddy here in PDX)
Thanks for the Halloween party! It was awesome and we can't wait till next years. You and Terri did a great job.
Post a Comment