For those of you that I haven't talked to, we made it home safe and sound. We got home at about 9:30 pm Sunday night after a very long day/night. The plane rides went well and Lydia, Paige and Bella slept on the plane. As soon as we got home, we put the kids in bed (10 pm OR and 6 am England). Paige and Lydia slept until 2 am and then got up and played and played. Maggie slept all night long until 8 am or so--she adjusted rather nicely and really hasn't experienced much jet lag. The other girls are getting better. The next night, Paige crashed at 5pm and Lydia at 7pm and then they were both up at 4am ready for the day. Last night they went to bed at 8pm and got up around 6 am. So, we're getting back on schedule. We spent Monday going school shopping and getting ready for the big 1st day of school (for Maggie anyways). Lydia starts tomorrow and Paige starts next Thursday. I'll post some pictures of their 1st days later...
I will finish blogging about our trip soon. We're still trying to back to normal life! :)
Best 100 Gallon Water Tank Reviews
4 years ago
3 comments:
Welcome home!! Can you believe that Lydia and Blake start school tomorrow? How did that happen? I'll probably see you there tomorrow.
We are so glad to have you home! Now you really need to get someone to watch your kids so you can go to Mexico with Garrett next week.
Hi Mindy,
Sorry to be so late in posting a comment. We just now have gotten access to our computers. We only waited 3 days for them to come.
I have really enjoyed hearing about your trip and seeing all of the pictures. Dad hasn't seen any of it so maybe he can this weekend.
I'm glad to have you home, and am
happy that you are all doing good.
The girls look adorable.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment